24.5.13

Flowering Orchard


                 Mes chéries,
 
• The arrival of spring has an astounding influence on me. • 

Pay atenttion to the essence of that phrase - it was intended to be a post about the beauty of spring, awakening and hope. 
Unfortunately not always your dreams/plans turn into reality. Or at least not right away. But I strongly suggest not to give up your hopes.

I, for one, am not.

It will be a next year in a flowering orchard when I'll get in a better mood and be able to express my emotions and feelings without any "constraints".

But you are probably already wondering what actually happend to me. Long story short: nothing bad, it's just that my laptop "exploded". And now I am the thrilled owner of a tablet computer.
See, it turned out quite ok after all!

More about what it is capable of doing I'll tell however in another post.


2 comments:

  1. I love the last picture, very cute! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hihihi, I love it too! I should send a thank you note to the photographer :)

    ReplyDelete